While your Lennox® heating system isn’t able to talk to you, it has a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control board has a set of LED lights that can display a fault code. Based on the failure, your heating system could use continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are various elementary furnace fixes you can finish on your own, most tasks are best handled by the professionals. When your heater won’t turn on or deliver warmth, reach out to Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning at 203-772-8319 for skilled furnace repair in Derby.
Our technicians will quickly discover and take care of the issue, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair all brands or configuration—and get the warmth reintroduced to your house without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works this system to let you know it’s heating like it should.
Normal function includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater heating correctly.
- Both lights flash fast—heater is initiating the call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light flashing slowly and the other going on and off fast, your furnace might have a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is running correctly. It means the flame sensing rod may need to be cleaned or in the bad spot on the burner. Call us at 203-772-8319 for assistance.
Here are a few other of the most typical errors for Lennox heaters.
Furnace Will Not Turn On
Here are many of the light sequences you may notice when your heat won’t turn on or keep heating. The bulk of these issues need to be repaired by a technician, like one from Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heater might not have power. Examine the breaker box to ensure the heating system fuse has not tripped. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it promptly flips after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 203-772-8319.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is flickering slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be not working right. The component is an essential safety mechanism that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to repair this problem yourself.
- An individual light is flashing rapidly and the other is flashing slowly. This likely signifies power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system might have a wiring issue that calls for expert help from Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning.
- The pair of lights are blinking slowly. This signifies your furnace’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This piece distributes warm air from the HVAC system into your space. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing a problem with this component.
- A single light is flickering slowly and the other is flickering quickly. This signifies your heating system may have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Call our specialists at 203-772-8319 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This means there might be trouble with your HVAC system’s motherboard or wiring. Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning can determine the error and repair it.
- The pair of lights display alternating slow flickers. This means your HVAC equipment likely has a flame issue. There may be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 203-772-8319 for support.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other is continuous. This typically means your heating system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch prevents your HVAC system from getting too hot. Call the specialists at Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning for help.
Heater Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what might be broken when you notice your heating system’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- The duo of lights display every other rapid flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor could be broken. This piece lights fuel in your heater to make warm air and should be serviced by a specialist from Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning.
Turn to Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your HVAC equipment repaired quickly, trust the specialists at Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning. Our pros will take care of the issue right away and have your house feeling relaxing again in a short time. Contact us at 203-772-8319 or contact us online to get an appointment today.