While your Lennox® furnace can’t speak to you, it does have a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its motherboard has a set of LED lights that can show a fault code. Depending on the malfunction, your heating system might use steady or flashing lights.
While there are some elementary HVAC fixes you can finish without an expert, the majority of services are best taken care of by experts. When your heating system refuses to turn on or put out warmth, get in touch with Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning at 203-772-8319 for skilled furnace repair in Derby.
Our experts will rapidly detect and take care of the issue, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can service any types or configuration—and get the heat returned to your home without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also uses this setup to let you know it’s operating correctly.
Regular function consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater heating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a lone light going on and off slowly and the other flashing rapidly, your heater may have a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heater is operating correctly. It signifies the flame sensing rod could need to be cleaned or in the bad area on the burner. Contact us at 203-772-8319 for support.
Here are several other of the most typical errors for Lennox heaters.
Heater Won’t Start
Here are many of the light sequences you might see when your heating system will not or keep heating. The bulk of these issues have to be taken care of by a professional, such as one from Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning.
- The duo of LED lights are off. This means your heating system might not have electricity. Go to the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse isn’t flipped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it immediately trips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 203-772-8319.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is flashing slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The part is an essential safety mechanism that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this issue on your own.
- A single light is blinking rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This typically means power polarity has been transposed. Your heater might have a wiring issue that requires specialized assistance from Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning.
- The duo of lights are flickering slowly. This means your heater’s blower motor possibly isn’t running. This component distributes heated air from the furnace into your house. We can aid in determining what’s wrong with this piece.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This signifies your heater could have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our specialists at 203-772-8319 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there could be trouble with your heating system’s control board or wiring. Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning can find the issue and repair it.
- The pair of lights show every other slow blinks. This indicates your HVAC system possibly has a flame problem. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 203-772-8319 for help.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other remains continuous. This often signifies your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your heater from overheating. Call the pros at Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning for assistance.
Furnace Blower Works But No Warm Air
Here’s what might be at fault when you hear your heater’s blower fan working, but you aren’t getting any heated air.
- Both lights are giving alternate quick flickers. This signifies your furnace ignitor might be broken. This piece lights energy in your furnace to produce heat and should be fixed by an expert from Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning.
Depend on Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heating system in working order without delay, depend on the professionals at Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning. Our techs will repair the error quickly and have your rooms feeling cozy again in no time. Contact us at 203-772-8319 or contact us online to get an appointment today.