Modern homes are designed for energy efficiency, but a tight seal can result in stale indoor air.
A home ventilation system in Derby, Connecticut, can address that issue by refreshing stale indoor air with clean outdoor air.
Our experts can help you obtain the right exhaust ventilation system for your needs and the local climate. Get in touch with us at 203-772-8319 to get started today.
Think Your Home Needs More Ventilation?
There are some telltale symptoms that you would benefit from additional ventilation in your home.
Odors Never Fade
You might have a house ventilation problem if you have trouble getting rid of strong odors, including cooking smells or cigarette smoke.
Your house’s air should be clean and healthy, not stale or stuffy.
While some dust is inevitable, rooms with poor airflow can have larger quantities of dust.
Five Advantages of a Quality Ventilation System
Here are several benefits of adding a system for your home:
- Works with most heating and cooling products.
- Adds fresh air without needing to open windows.
- Helps you reduce mildew, mold and allergen accumulation.
- Gets rid of bad odors.
- Can improve your home’s indoor air supply.
Which Ventilation System is Appropriate for Your Home?
While they’re each suited for new or refurbished energy-efficient homes, the kind you need hinges on your local climate. Homes in some areas, like the Midwest, can reap the benefits of both systems.
Find out more about the systems we offer. Or get in touch with us at 203-772-8319 for more information on which ventilation system is ideal for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Better for temperate climates.
- Exhausts air from your home and exchanges it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Retains heat so you do not have to reheat the air from outside.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Better for warm or humid locations.
- Sends heat and excess moisture outside.
- Stabilizes humidity so you can use your air conditioning less.
Enjoy Fresher Air with Quality Home Ventilation
Take your home’s indoor air quality one step further with help from our heating and cooling specialists. Call us at 203-772-8319 or contact us online to request an appointment today.
Call us for a maintenance check today!203-772-8319