Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner service can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Derby are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our experts can look for signals and reveal problems for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its peak, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be inspected during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will inspect that no dust or other particles have gathered on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our pros at Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning in Derby deliver top-notch and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 203-772-8319.