As springtime starts, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Derby? Even if your cooling system is recently purchased or was running well last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning pro can help spot small issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint little problems before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance tests. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into major problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and components:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Today with Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning pros a shout at 203-772-8319 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.