Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures turn up. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning pro each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your system, which can obstruct airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in big repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Giordanos Heating and Air Conditioning team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.