Which Ventilation System is the Best for Your Home?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are appropriate for new or improved cost-saving dwellings, the style you demand takes into account your local weather. Homes in some parts of the country, such as the Midwest, can make use of each of them.
Learn more about the systems our professionals offer. Or call us at 203-772-8319 for more information on which specifically is best for you and your family.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for chilly areas.
- Blows air from your house and switches it with natural air from the outside.
- Retains warmth so you won’t have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for arid areas of the United States.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Levels out humidity so you can use your air conditioning on fewer days.